[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[comp.text.sgml] Re: Converting SGML/XML files from one DTD structure to another
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- Subject: Re: Converting SGML/XML files from one DTD structure to another
- From: "Uwe Reißenweber" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:12:26 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.text.sgml
- Organization: Citylink Internet Service Center
- References: <email@example.com> <35C62FC6.67313F6B@wuerzburg.netsurf.de> <35C81BAF.28DF4DF2@public.uni-hamburg.de>
Oliver Zeigermann schrieb:
> Really? Are there some tree transformers in the public domain? Can you name one?
> I'd be very interested, as by now I have only heard of Balise and METAMORPHOSIS for
> declarative tree transformation. The other I know are either event driven or rule
> based and much less mighty.
There is a free linux version of Metamorphosis for non-commercial use, look at